All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £27.98
- £6.23Trending at £6.39
- £29.59Trending at £38.27
- £38.90Trending at £60.00
- £17.97Trending at £24.70
- £10.20Trending at £11.99
- £8.76Trending at £12.08
About this product
- DescriptionBusiness valuation is one of the toughest classes in any business curriculum. Breaking down business valuation methods into easy-to-digest parts, this self-teaching guide provides various skills you need to determine a company's worth. It offers insight from both buyers' and sellers' points of view and provides examples and exercises.
- Author BiographyEdward Nelling, Ph.D., CFA, is Professor of Finance and a Fellow in the Center for Corporate Governance in the LeBow College of Business at Drexel University, where he teaches courses in investment analysis and financial management. He has served as a consultant on mutual fund and exchange-traded fund performance, and as an expert witness. He holds the Chartered Financial Analyst designation from the CFA Institute, and is a member of the CFA Society of Philadelphia. He has also taught at the Wharton School, the Georgia Institute of Technology, and Korea University.
- Author(s)Edward Nelling
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/02/2011
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleDemystified
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Contemporary
- Content Noteblack & white tables, figures
- Weight366 g
- Width188 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.