All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Ki-Hoon Lee,Stephan Vachon
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication12/08/2016
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note22 black & white illustrations, 10 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight560 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Edition Statement2016 ed.
- Table Of ContentsChapter 1 Introduction: Business Value and Sustainability: An integrated supply network perspective.- Chapter 2 Progress and Perspectives for Business Sustainability.- Chapter 3 Integrated Supply Network and Business Sustainability.- Chapter 4 The Carbon Economy- A Brave New World?.- Chapter 5 Carbon Management in the Supply Network- measuring and reporting.- Chapter 6 Waste Reduction and Eco-efficiency.- Chapter 7 Workplace Safety.- Chapter 8 Supply Chain Sustainability Risk.- Chapter 9 Concluding Remarks.
- Author BiographyKi-Hoon Lee is Professor of Business Sustainability at Griffith Business School, Australia, where he teaches strategy and sustainability courses. He is Chairman of the Environmental and Sustainability Management Accounting Network (EMAN) in Asia Pacific. He has published in the area of corporate sustainability management, sustainability and business value, and sustainable supply chain management with 3 books and more than 70 international journal articles. Stephan Vachon is an Associate Professor at the Ivey Business School, Canada, where he teaches operations management and sustainability courses. His research has recently been published in the Journal of Supply Chain Management, Journal of Operations Management, and Journal of Business Ethics.
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £20.20
- £5.39Trending at £7.97
- £29.49Trending at £38.22
- £9.47Trending at £9.96
- £10.20Trending at £11.87
- £17.29Trending at £19.07
- £12.27Trending at £14.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.