CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.99Trending at £28.08
- £26.57Trending at £27.10
- £8.39Trending at £8.57
- £14.99Trending at £16.84
- £8.88Trending at £9.55
- £8.44Trending at £9.81
- £6.98Trending at £7.08
About this product
- DescriptionThis text presents an exciting new approach to teaching the core concepts and techniques of business and professional communication, and is organized by the sequence readers will face as they transition from student to professional life, giving them the skills they need to move from interviewee to team member to leader.
- Author BiographyKelly M. Quintanilla is the Dean of the College of Liberal Arts at Texas A&M University-Corpus Christi. She earned her Ph.D. in Communication from the Pennsylvania State University in 1994, joining the A&M-CC faculty that same year. She was a Professor of the Communication for 16 years, teaching courses in Business & Professional Communication, Teamwork & Leadership, Organizational Communication, Public Relations, and Public Speaking. Additionally, she served as Department Chair/Program Coordinator in Communication from 2000-2009. Over the years, Dr. Quintanilla has received awards for her teaching, service, advising, and scholarship. She has also worked as an executive coach and an organizational communication consultant for a variety of industries. Although she loves her career, her greatest love is spending time with her husband, Anthony and daughter, Logan on the sunny beaches of the South Texas. Shawn T. Wahl (PhD, University of Nebraska, Lincoln) is a professor of communication and head of the Department of Communication in the School of Communication Studies at Missouri State University (MSU). Prior to MSU, he served as head of the Department of Communication, Mass Media, & Theatre at Angelo State University and as the director of graduate studies at Texas A&M University, Corpus Christi. He is coauthor of Nonverbal Communication for a Lifetime, Business and Professional Communication: KEYS for Workplace Excellence, Persuasion in Your Life, Communication and Culture In Your Life, and Public Relations Principles: Strategies for Professional Success. Shawn has published articles in Communication Education, Communication Research Reports, Communication Teacher, Journal of Family Communication, and Basic Communication Course Annual. Shawn was a faculty participant in the National Communication Association Learning Outcomes in Communication project and is the 2016 President of the Central States Communication Association. In addition, Shawn has worked across the nation as a corporate trainer, communication consultant, and leadership coach in a variety of industries. Outside of his professional work, he enjoys spending time with his family and two Chinese pugs (Jake and Bentley).
- Author(s)Kelly M. Quintanilla,Shawn T. Wahl
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication14/02/2013
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Out-of-print date08/03/2016
- Content Notecol. Illustrations, col. maps
- Weight862 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.