Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £11.30Trending at £15.20
- £22.53Trending at £25.99
- £16.94Trending at £24.53
- £17.29Trending at £28.09
- £22.39Trending at £25.07
- £23.97Trending at £25.99
- £11.91Trending at £20.02
About this product
- DescriptionThis book considers the sequential deployment of the receiver's response to the caller's request in telephone service encounters between native speakers in the U.K, Germany and Italy analysing the different response formats and their grammatical configuration.
- Author BiographyCecilia Varcasia is a Research Fellow at the Language Study Unit of the Free University of Bozen-Bolzano, Italy. Her research focuses on multilingual communication, discourse and conversation analysis, cross-cultural pragmatics, corpus linguistics and language testing. She has edited Becoming Multilingual (2011), and co-edited Corpora, Discourse & Style (2009).
- Author(s)Cecilia Varcasia
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication16/10/2013
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight372 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.