All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAnalyses the capacity of the indigenous business community in Africa to shape economic policy.
- Author BiographyAntoinette Handley is Assistant Professor in the Department of Political Science at the University of Toronto. Her research interests include policy-making and economic reform in developing countries, business-government relations, and HIV/AIDS and the political economies of Africa. She has published articles in the Journal of Modern African Studies, Current History and the Canadian Journal of African Studies.
- Author(s)Antoinette Handley
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication26/06/2008
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note10 graphs
- Weight480 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.00Trending at £5.99
- £12.88Trending at £16.17
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.98Trending at £10.45
- £7.72Trending at £9.99
- £11.10Trending at £15.01
- £54.14Trending at £82.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.