All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAuthors are world leading authorities on this topic. This book is the result of an evolution of thought that redefines the area of business networks. The IMP Group provides an alternative to the traditional view of business to business interaction, this alternative view is widely used throughout Europe as well as Australia and the US.
- Author BiographyAll are world class academics in the area of business to business marketing and networks as well as key members of the IMP Group. (Industrial Marketing and Purchasing Group) . Hakan Hakansson is Professor of Industrial Marketing at the Department of Innovation and Economic Organization at BI Norwegian School of Management in Oslo., Norway. David Ford is currently an Affiliate Professor at Euromed, Marseille, France Lars-Erik Gadde is Professor of Industrial Marketing at Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden. Ivan Snehota is Professor of Marketing at the USI, University of Lugano, Switzerland. Alexandra Waluszewski is Professor of Business studies and Director of the Science & Technology Studies Center (STS) at Uppsala University, as well as a senior lecturer in the Department of Business Studies, Sweden.
- Author(s)Alexandra Waluszewski,David I. Ford,Hakan Hakansson,Ivan Snehota,Lars-Erik Gadde
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication26/08/2009
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight596 g
- Width191 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £42.95Trending at £45.04
- £41.41Trending at £44.64
- £12.27Trending at £15.20
- £8.24Trending at £10.00
- £16.20Trending at £18.99
- £56.77Trending at £60.86
- £38.54Trending at £48.05
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.