All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe book provides a comprehensive introduction to the main theoretical and managerial issues of B2B marketing. It shows the significance of B2B marketing in modern economies within the complex network of buying and selling relationships between organizations.
- Author BiographyNick Ellis is Senior Lecturer in Critical Marketing at the University of Leicester. He has taught B2B marketing to students at all levels from around the world for over 10 years. His research on inter-firm relationships, industrial networks and marketing management has been published in a number of leading academic journals. Prior to joining the university sector in a business liaison capacity, he spent several years with a major retail group in marketing and purchasing roles.
- Author(s)Nick Ellis
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication25/11/2010
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2010
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Note92 illustrations
- Weight814 g
- Width189 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £27.98
- £6.23Trending at £6.39
- £29.59Trending at £38.27
- £38.90Trending at £60.00
- £17.97Trending at £24.70
- £10.20Trending at £11.99
- £8.76Trending at £12.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.