CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.76
- £14.86Trending at £17.00
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £24.99Trending at £42.65
- £6.10Trending at £6.27
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £11.71Trending at £12.90
About this product
- DescriptionThe Third Edition offers the same accessible clarity of insight, combined with updated and engaging examples. Each chapter contains a detailed case study to further engage the reader with the topics examined.
- Author BiographyDr Ross Brennan is Professor of Industrial Dr Louise Canning held international sales and marketing posts in the steel and engineering industries before moving into higher education as an ESCRC teaching fellow at UWE Bristol and completing her doctoral investigation of environmental adaptation in buyer-supplier relationships. Louise's continued interest in sustainability and the interface between business and consumer markets has most recently included the examination of human disposition. Besides sustainability, Louise's other research interests include business market communication and small business development, her work having been published in leading journals such as European Journal of Marketing, Journal of Business and Industrial Marketing, Journal of Marketing Management, and Journal of Services Marketing. Louise is an active member of the International Marketing and Purchasing (IMP) research group and regular reviewer for various publications, including Industrial Marketing Management. Louise was appointed Associate Professor at Kedge Business School, France in September 2013 having previously worked at the University of Birmingham, UK. Ray McDowell is the Head of Department for Business and Management at the University of the West of England in the UK. The Department numbers about 100 permanent staff across the range of management disciplines and means that Ray is managing business-to-business relationships pretty much every day of the week. This comes as no surprise to him; all business is about managing relationships and he learnt that very early in his professional life. That professional life began in the private sector and before pursuing an academic career he occupied positions at GEC-Marconi leading the company's involvement in a collection of international research collaborations. Those professional experiences fostered a particular interest in business-to-business marketing and relationships in particular that he has pursued ever since and which was magnified ten-fold as a consequence of his involvement with the work of the IMP Group of researchers. Despite a role at the university that precludes as active an engagement with students as he used to have and that allows for as much involvement in business to business research as he'd probably prefer, he still gets a tremendous buzz from talking to companies about the sorts of business to business relationships they have. He is constantly amazed at the number of times he hears company directors describe the relationship they would like to have (rather than recognising the relationship they actually have) and bemoan the fact that counterparts don't seem to treat them as they'd prefer. If only they all read business-to-business marketing books like this one.
- Author(s)Louise E. Canning,Raymond McDowell,Ross Brennan
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication15/04/2014
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSAGE Publications Ltd
- Out-of-print date15/03/2017
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight771 g
- Width186 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.