All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSo many people feel far too busy - unable to work properly on the things that are important to them and stuck in a rut. This book, written by a well-connected business psychologist, puts that feeling in context and provides practical solutions for people to become happier, more motivated and more successful.
- Author BiographyTony Crabbe is a business psychologist who works with multinational companies around the world to help them think, feel and do things better. He has worked with companies including Microsoft, News Corporation, Disney, HSBC and the World Bank. He is also a research fellow in the field of organisational psychology at Birkbeck College, University of London.
- Author(s)Tony Crabbe
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication05/11/2015
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPiatkus Books
- Content NoteNo illustrations
- Weight248 g
- Width179 mm
- Height199 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £27.98
- £26.29Trending at £39.97
- £11.76Trending at £14.18
- £17.68Trending at £18.14
- £14.76Trending at £15.14
- £7.63Trending at £8.00
- £14.50Trending at £14.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.