All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £23.99
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionHe loves me. He has a really sweet side. I am all he has. If only his boss wouldn't put him under so much stress. At least he doesn't hit me. He won't do it again. I can't do anything right.
- Author BiographyJoanna V. Hunter is a popular speaker, volunteer, and trainer on domestic violence who works with victims and those who serve them. Her work is informed by her experience as a survivor of abuse. Hunter lives in Oregon, Wisconsin.
- Author(s)Joanna V. Hunter
- PublisherHazelden Information & Educational Services
- Date of Publication15/03/2010
- GenreMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Place of PublicationMinneapolis
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHazelden Information & Educational Services
- Weight408 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.