Butcher's Copy-editing: The Cambridge Handbook for Editors, Copy-editors and Proofreaders by Caroline Drake, Maureen Leach, Judith Butcher (Hardback, 2006)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £57.06Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by books2aw
- Est. delivery by 3 Oct
- £52.59Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks08
- Est. delivery by 1 Oct
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis classic reference guide has been comprehensively revised to reflect the latest developments in publishing.
- Author BiographyJudith Butcher has a wealth of editorial experience, gained first at Penguin Books, then at Cambridge University Press, where she was head of the copy-editing department. She is Honorary President of the SfEP. Caroline Drake worked for publishers in London, Berlin and Oxford before joining Cambridge University Press in 1989. In 2005 she began to edit, write and train copy-editors on a freelance basis. Maureen Leach worked at Cambridge University Press from 1973 until 2001, running the humanities and social sciences copy-editorial department from 1985. She now works as a freelance editor, copy-editor and proofreader.
- Author(s)Caroline Drake,Judith Butcher,Maureen Leach
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/10/2006
- GenreUsage & Writing Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note28 b/w illus.
- Weight1000 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
Best-selling in Dictionaries & Reference
Save on Dictionaries & Reference
- £15.75Trending at £18.95
- £15.47Trending at £16.97
- £4.17Trending at £4.44
- £7.21Trending at £8.97
- £9.73Trending at £13.01
- £4.18Trending at £4.98
- £10.33Trending at £11.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.