Best-selling in Superheroes
Save on Superheroes
- £44.99Trending at £59.97
- £17.37Trending at £20.40
- £5.47Trending at £6.76
- £15.76Trending at £19.94
- £9.71Trending at £11.63
- £14.25Trending at £15.50
- £10.76Trending at £11.33
About this product
- DescriptionA field guide to Indiana's rich butterfly fauna covers all 149 species of butterflies and their close relatives, the skippers
- Author BiographyJeffrey E. Belth, a lifelong lover of butterflies and entomology, has been photographing butterflies in Indiana for 25 years.
- PrizesWinner of National Outdoor Book Awards for the Nature Guidebook Category 2013.
- Author(s)Jeffrey E. Belth
- PublisherIndiana University Press
- Date of Publication19/12/2012
- GenreNatural History: Animal & Wildlife
- Series TitleIndiana Natural Science
- Place of PublicationBloomington, IN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIndiana University Press
- Content Note854 color illus.
- Weight409 g
- Width2921 mm
- Height4852 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.