All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe British pierids are white or yellow butterflies, the best known being the 'cabbage whites'.
- Author BiographyMichael Easterbrook read agricultural science at Nottingham University and gained an MSc in applied entomology at Imperial College, London. He is the author of the Shire Natural History titles 'Hawk Moths', 'Butterflies of the British Isles - The Nymphalidae ' and 'Butterflies - The Lycaenidae'.
- Author(s)Michael Easterbrook
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/06/1989
- GenreNatural History: General
- Series TitleShire natural history
- Series Part/Volume Number50
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintShire Publications Ltd
- Out-of-print date25/03/2009
- Content Notecolour and b&w illustrations
- Weight59 g
- Width150 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine3 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.