All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.84
- £5.42Trending at £5.51
- £14.90Trending at £16.98
- £9.18Trending at £9.52
- £18.40Trending at £19.00
- £13.65Trending at £14.10
- £7.69Trending at £9.98
About this product
- DescriptionExplains the process of buying property in Portugal, from dealing with estate agents and solicitors to promissory contracts and registration. This book covers buy-to-let purchases and timeshares, and includes a list of useful Portuguese expressions.
- Author BiographySue Tyson-Ward's association with Portugal goes back some 19 years, when she first stayed in Portugal before reading Portuguese at University. Between bouts of living and working there, she has spent the last ten years promoting Portugal through her language and culture classes and books, her Portuguese Circle and her work for the BBC series Talk Portuguese.
- Author(s)Sue Tyson-Ward
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication28/09/2007
- GenreSelf Improvement: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHow To Books Ltd
- Out-of-print date12/03/2013
- Width154 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.