CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £48.75Trending at £74.66
- £7.58Trending at £7.73
- £9.72Trending at £14.98
- £16.38Trending at £29.35
- £8.27Trending at £12.93
- £11.25Trending at £16.94
- £12.08Trending at £14.92
About this product
- DescriptionBuying the Vote analyzes the rise and decline of campaign finance reform by tracking changes in the funding of presidential campaigns and changes in the debate over reforming fundraising practices. An examination of Supreme Court decisions shows how the Court has fashioned a profoundly inegalitarian redefinition of American democracy.
- Author BiographyRobert E. Mutch is an independent scholar who specializes in the history of campaign finance.
- Author(s)Robert E. Mutch
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication01/08/2014
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Weight704 g
- Width164 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine32 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.