CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.48Trending at £7.75
- £7.17Trending at £9.00
- £9.51Trending at £9.96
- £10.43Trending at £11.83
- £24.99Trending at £33.59
- £9.06Trending at £10.49
- £12.98Trending at £14.21
About this product
- DescriptionDrawing on the latest research findings, Buzz vividly explains what happens in the brain and body when alcohol or caffeine are consumed. This often surprising story is laced throughout with anecdotes and lore as ancient as Aristotle's musings on wine and as recent as David Letterman's views on the utility of caffeine.
- Author BiographyStephen Braun is an award-winning science writer and television producer living in Boston. He is currently Executive Producer at the New England Research Institutes.
- Author(s)Stephen R. Braun
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication01/07/1996
- GenreScience: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published1996
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Content Noteline illustrations
- Weight423 g
- Width149 mm
- Height219 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.