Best-selling in Romance & Sagas
Save on Romance & Sagas
- £3.98Trending at £6.28
- £4.99Trending at £6.99
- £5.00Trending at £9.54
- £4.95Trending at £8.57
- £3.79Trending at £6.70
- £4.95Trending at £8.99
- £3.79Trending at £4.29
About this product
- DescriptionSet in the 19th Century, during the Peninsular Wars, this tale uncovers miscommunication, relationships and a vile family secret. Valerie Hawes makes her characters come alive in a world of drama, intrigue and romance.
- Author BiographyThe author was born near Tetbury, Gloucester in 1941. Her mother was a Land Girl during the war and her father was a soldier. Valerie was evacuated during the London Blitz to Wales. She migrated to Australia in 1951. Before retiring she had a long teaching career, bred Anglo-Arabian horses and was a panel judge for the NSW Arabian Horse Society. She is a keen painter and has held two exhibitions. She lives with her husband near Mount Victoria on five acres of landscaped gardens.
- Author(s)Valerie Hawes
- PublisherAustin Macauley Publishers
- Date of Publication28/11/2014
- GenreRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAustin Macauley Publishers
- Out-of-print date30/11/2016
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.