All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAfter the extinction asteroid does not strike Earth, the dinosaurs keep evolving - but so do the mammals. We mammals have achieved humanlike shapes, but now it's cold-blooded, magic-using reptiles against the hot-blooded, hot-tempered descendants of cats.
- Author BiographyMultiple New York Times best-selling author S.M. Stirling is a Canadian-American best known for his Draka series of alternate history novels and his Change science fiction saga. Stirling lives in New Mexico. New York Times best-selling author Eric Flint is the creator of the legendary Ring of Fire alternate history series, and many other science fiction novels. Mercedes Lackey is the New York Times best-selling author of the Bardic Voices series and the Serrated Edge series (both Baen), the Heralds of Valdemar series, and many more. Among her popular Baen titles are The Fire Rose, The Lark and the Wren, as well as The Shadow of the Lion, and Burdens of the Dead with Eric Flint and Dave Freer. She lives in Oklahoma. Jody Lynn Nye lives in Illinois with her husband and two cats of superior bearing. Her numerous works of science fiction and fantasy include An Unexpected Apprentice and its sequel, A Forthcoming Wizard, Applied Mythology, Advanced Mythology, and others. She has collaborated with New York Times best-selling author Anne McCaffrey on The Death of Sleep, The Ship Who Won, Doona and other novels, and with another New York Times best-selling author, Robert Asprin, on books in his Myth series, such as the recent Myth-Chief, and the forthcoming new novel in his dragon series, Dragons Deal. Her Imperium Jeeves-like rollicking space opera series includes The View from the Imperium and Fortunes of the Imperium. Bill Fawcett is the creator of the Fleet series of military science fiction novels with David Drake and the editor of over 300 science fiction and adventure collections and anthologies.
- Author(s)Bill Fawcett
- PublisherBaen Books
- Date of Publication14/04/2015
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationRiverdale
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBaen Books
- Weight318 g
- Width155 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £5.59Trending at £6.35
- £4.00Trending at £4.76
- £2.57Trending at £2.79
- £5.47Trending at £5.59
- £7.82Trending at £8.16
- £5.36Trending at £6.85
- £3.43Trending at £4.58
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.