Consider these sponsored items
- £24.99Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTechniques such as log cabins, half-square triangles, or curved piecing, but each project offers a new twist on the traditional methods of piecing and constructing quilts. Some of the quilt blocks are oversized, which help the quilter work efficiently, and the author offers additional timesaving tips.
- Author BiographySiobhan Rogers is a popular quilting teacher as well as a quilt designer in her native Australia. She lives and quilts in Sydney, Australia. Her work has appeared in Australian Quilter's Companion, Fat Quarterly, and Modern Patchwork.
- Author(s)Siobhan Rogers
- PublisherInterweave Press Inc
- Date of Publication27/04/2015
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationLoveland, CO
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintInterweave Press Inc
- Width216 mm
- Height260 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Most relevant reviews
- patchworkchicke...04 Oct, 2017by
Great book, some new ideas , not too complicated and modern
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £11.32Trending at £14.99
- £9.27Trending at £12.99
- £18.39Trending at £26.08
- £6.54Trending at £6.98
- £13.82Trending at £22.99
- £10.82Trending at £13.78
- £6.47Trending at £6.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.