Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £4.73Trending at £5.08
- £4.40Trending at £4.58
- £24.03Trending at £24.44
- £11.79Trending at £12.72
- £6.01Trending at £6.13
- £4.75Trending at £4.84
- £28.01Trending at £34.22
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is a collection of twelve essays by British and American writers on William Byrd.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication11/10/2006
- GenreMusic & Dance
- Series TitleCambridge Composer Studies
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note7 b/w illus.
- Weight444 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byAlan Brown,Richard Turbet
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.