All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTeresa Guiccioli, the last love of Byron's life, complained after his death that all the biographies on Byron were based on hostile English books. In these two volumes, Anne Fleming allows one of the world's most original literary figures to tell his own story.
- Author(s)Anne Fleming
- PublisherBook Guild Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication07/05/2009
- GenreBiography: Literary
- Place of PublicationBrighton
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBook Guild Publishing Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £10.14Trending at £10.36
- £3.94Trending at £4.02
- £7.02Trending at £7.14
- £5.99Trending at £6.09
- £14.01Trending at £20.37
- £4.10Trending at £7.98
- £11.94Trending at £18.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.