CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.13
- £9.51Trending at £9.74
- £16.29Trending at £19.08
- £4.87Trending at £5.99
- £10.15Trending at £13.44
- £4.48Trending at £4.75
- £7.21Trending at £7.34
About this product
- DescriptionA systematic study of bystanders during the Holocaust which analyzes why individuals, institutions and the international community remained passive while millions died. The work illustrates the terrible consequences of indifference and passivity towards the persecution of others.
- Author BiographyVICTORIA J. BARNETT is a consultant for the Department of Church Relations, U.S. Holocaust Memorial Museum. She has written numerous scholarly articles on religious topics. An authority on the history of the churches during the Holocaust, she is the author of For the Soul of the People: Protestant Protest against Hitler (1992).
- Author(s)Victoria J. Barnett
- Date of Publication30/07/2000
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitleContributions to the Study of Religion
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo 59
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Notebibliography, index
- Weight318 g
- Width153 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.