All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.97
- £4.37Trending at £4.56
- £9.51Trending at £10.06
- £8.79Trending at £12.98
- £2.81Trending at £4.00
- £8.79Trending at £10.38
- £6.35Trending at £7.98
About this product
- DescriptionAn examination of how musical activity has been transformed by contemporary production practices</p>
- Author BiographySteve Savage teaches musicology in the humanities department at San Francisco State University, USA and is an active record producer and recording engineer. He has been the primary engineer on seven records that received Grammy nominations.
- Author(s)Steve Savage
- PublisherThe University of Michigan Press
- Date of Publication30/08/2013
- GenreMusic & Dance
- Series TitleTracking Pop S.
- Place of PublicationAnn Arbor
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe University of Michigan Press
- Weight386 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.