CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £15.72Trending at £18.04
- £25.35Trending at £39.93
- £17.29Trending at £19.96
- £6.79Trending at £8.77
- £7.72Trending at £10.70
- £6.19Trending at £7.01
- £13.51Trending at £15.88
About this product
- DescriptionC# is Microsoft's object-oriented programming language designed for improving productivity in the development of Web applications. This book begins with creating a C# program, then moves into C# and object-oriented programming fundamentals, Windows programming with C# and Visual Studio, and debugging and error handling.
- Author BiographyStephen R. Davis, who goes by the name of Randy, lives with his wife and son near Dallas, Texas. He and his family have written numerous books, including C++ For Dummies and C++ Weekend Crash Course. Stephen works for L-3 Communications. Chuck Sphar escaped Microsoft's C++ documentation camps in 1997, after six years' hard labor as a senior technical writer. He's perpetrated two previous tomes, one on object-oriented programming for the Mac and one on Microsoft's MFC class library. He's currently finishing a novel about ancient Rome (againstrome.com) and gobbling mouthfuls of .NET programming. Chuck can be reached for praise and minor nits at email@example.com.
- Author(s)Charles Sphar,Stephen R. Davis
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication01/10/2005
- GenreComputing: Consumer Books ('Technical Trade')
- Place of PublicationFoster City
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHungry Minds Inc,U.S.
- Out-of-print date26/05/2017
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight654 g
- Width187 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Contained items statementContains 1 CD-ROM
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.