All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £3.80
- £19.15Trending at £20.00
- £17.24Trending at £25.13
- £12.88Trending at £16.23
- £14.56Trending at £16.21
- £23.75Trending at £35.02
- £10.09Trending at £12.39
About this product
- DescriptionThis guide covers aspects of the C++ language, from classes, object-oriented programming features, and inheritance to non-object-oriented and optional features. This edition includes expanded coverage of beginning C++ programming. The CD-ROM contains the C++ GNU compiler and sample code.
- Author BiographyStephen Randy Davis is a software consultant and instructor with Valtech, Inc. He wrote Windows(R) 95 Programming For Dummies(R) and the previous editions of C++ For Dummies(R).
- Author(s)Stephen R. Davis
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication01/07/2000
- FormatMixed media product
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationFoster City
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHungry Minds Inc,U.S.
- Out-of-print date07/10/2008
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight652 g
- Width189 mm
- Height235 mm
- Contained items statementContains 1 Paperback and 1 CD-ROM
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.