CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £21.79Trending at £23.78
- £15.72Trending at £17.39
- £16.66Trending at £18.97
- £15.72Trending at £16.03
- £26.73Trending at £40.08
- £16.77Trending at £26.99
- £17.29Trending at £17.48
About this product
- Author(s)Rodney Ringler
- PublisherPackt Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication24/12/2014
- GenreComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBirmingham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPackt Publishing Limited
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Author BiographyRodney Ringler has 25 years' experience developing multitasking and parallel applications, with the last 10 focused on C# and .NET. He graduated cum laude from Clemson University with a BS degree in Computer Engineering. He then worked for 12 years in the fiber optic manufacturing industry on C-based real-time multitasking process control systems, where he went from being a developer to a project manager to an IT architect. After this, he spent 8 years running his own application development and hosting company focused on both .NET and open source technologies. He then spent several years as a consultant, working with companies in the retail, software, and manufacturing industries. Currently, Rodney works as a senior .NET developer at a manufacturing company based in Charlotte, NC, and takes .NET and object-oriented programming classes at Central Piedmont Community College. In his spare time, Rodney enjoys life in Lake Wylie, SC, with his wife and four children.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.