Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.98
- £19.38Trending at £30.00
- £4.46Trending at £4.98
- £11.70Trending at £13.78
- £10.77Trending at £12.34
- £11.98Trending at £15.18
- £11.90Trending at £13.27
About this product
- DescriptionCollects essays on ecclesiology that examine the place, character and role of the Church in the author's life.
- Author BiographyBrendan Wolfe is a past President and Secretary of the Oxford C. S. Lewis Society, and Executive Editor of The C. S. Lewis Chronicle. A DPhil candidate in church history at the University of Oxford, he is a regular contributor to the Bryn Mawr Classical Review and co-editor of the forthcoming Papers Presented at the Oxford C.S. Lewis Society. Judith Tonning is current President and past Secretary of the Oxford C. S. Lewis Society, Executive Editor of The C. S. Lewis Chronicle, and co-editor of the forthcoming Papers Presented at the Oxford C.S. Lewis Society (under review with OUP). She researches and teaches in the Theology Faculty of the University of Oxford, and has contributed essays on eschatology to numerous journals and books, including Eschatology & Phenomenology (Ashgate, 2009).
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication13/01/2011
- GenreChristian History & Denominations
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintT.& T.Clark Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight468 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edited byBrendan N. Wolfe,Judith E. Tonning
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.