Save on Adult Learning & University
- £14.67Trending at £14.86
- £23.74Trending at £25.99
- £16.94Trending at £24.53
- £17.29Trending at £27.99
- £23.56Trending at £40.09
- £11.91Trending at £19.99
- £15.17Trending at £23.99
About this product
- DescriptionPerhaps the most prominent historian of his time, C. Vann Woodward (1908-1999) was always at the center of public controversy. In this collection of essays, leading historians examine his writings and reveal his contributions as an activist scholar.
- Author BiographyMichael O'Brien is Professor of American Intellectual History at the University of Cambridge, a Fellow of Jesus College, and a Fellow of the British Academy. He was the longtime series editor of the Publications of the Southern Texts Society. O'Brien is the author or editor of several books on southern intellectual history, including the Bancroft Prize-winner Conjectures of Order, which was also a Nominated Finalist for the Pulitzer Prize in History.
- PublisherUniversity of Georgia Press
- Date of Publication28/02/2012
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationGeorgia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Georgia Press
- Content Note1 b&w photo
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byJohn Herbert Roper
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.