Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.08Trending at £9.18
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £11.12Trending at £13.99
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.20
- £15.21Trending at £18.61
About this product
- DescriptionThis book refines the original conjugate operator method leading to essentially optimal results in ordinary differential operators, pseudo-differential operators and N-body Schrodinger hamiltonians. Also offers a new algebraic framework for the N-body problem.
- Author BiographyWerner O. Amrein is a Professor of Mathematics at the University of Geneva, Switzerland. Anne Boutet de Monvel is a Professor of Mathematics at the University Paris Diderot, France. Vladimir Georgescu is a Professor of Mathematics at the University of Cergy-Pontoise, France.
- Author(s)Anne Boutet de Monvel,Vladimir Georgescu,Werner O. Amrein
- PublisherSpringer Basel
- Date of Publication27/11/2013
- Series TitleModern Birkhauser Classics
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer Basel
- Content Notebiography
- Weight724 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edition Statement1996. Reprint 2013 of the 1996 edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.