CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £19.59Trending at £26.34
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.40Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £12.17Trending at £13.80
- £5.28Trending at £5.79
About this product
- DescriptionPresents a one-stop resource and prep guide for the Project Management Institute's CAPM (Certified Associate in Project Management) certification exam. This book helps you prepare to take the exam for the second - most popular certification designation offered by the Project Management Institute.
- Author BiographySteve Caseley has worked in the project management field for 30 years and has a wealth of practical experience in successful project delivery. He has more than 10 years of experience developing online CBT training modules for PM and IT management, including Microsoft Project and PMI PMP certification preparation series. He has also delivered IT and project management courses for a number of universities with classes delivered in the adult continuing education, bachelor's, and master's programs at these universities. Over the years, Steve has helped a wide range of companies implement PPM systems and best practices and has practical, hands-on PM experience in a wide range of industries, project types, and sizes. Steve's passion is working with organizations to improve overall project delivery efficiency through the implementation and adoption of industry best practices in project and portfolio management and implementation of effective PPM tools supporting these best practices.
- Author(s)Steve Caseley
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication17/10/2014
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationMason, OH
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCENGAGE Learning Custom Publishing
- Out-of-print date07/12/2015
- Weight499 g
- Width185 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.