Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £26.62Trending at £27.50
- £6.67Trending at £7.00
- £16.50Trending at £21.01
- £18.04Trending at £19.94
- £14.37Trending at £23.13
- £32.07Trending at £33.84
- £23.56Trending at £26.17
About this product
- DescriptionThis is an all-new, exam-focused study guide on a new, high-level security credential from CompTIA, the certifying body behind Security+.
- Author BiographyWm. Arthur Conklin, Ph.D., CASP, CompTIA Security+, CISSP, CSSLP, CRISC, CSDP, DFCP, is an associate professor in the College of Technology at the University of Houston. He is also the Director for the Center for Information Security Research and Education. Gregory White, Ph.D., is the Director for the Center for Infrastructure Assurance and Security (CIAS) and is an associate professor of computer science at The University of Texas at San Antonio (UTSA). Dwayne Williams, CISSP, CASP, is Associate Director, Special Projects for the Center for Infrastructure Assurance and Security at The University of Texas at San Antonio.
- Author(s)Dwayne Williams,Gregory B. White,Wm. Arthur Conklin
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/12/2000
- FormatMixed media product
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleCertification Press
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteIllustrations +
- Weight1131 g
- Width190 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine35 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and CD-ROM
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.