All listings for this product
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £109.19Trending at £145.00
- £40.47Trending at £40.93
- £20.00Trending at £36.27
- £46.55Trending at £57.77
- £29.96Trending at £35.99
- £25.67Trending at £29.95
- £27.26Trending at £29.68
About this product
- DescriptionCATBox consists of a software system for animating graph algorithms and a course book developed simultaneously. The software system presents both the algorithm and the graph. The course book introduces the background necessary for understanding the algorithms.
- Author BiographyWinfried Hochstattler is a professor of Discrete Mathematics and Optimization at FernUniversitat in Hagen. The material of this book has been used for teaching in several courses.Alexander Schliep is a professor in the department of computer science and the BioMaPS institute for quantitative biology at Rutgers University. Gato, derived tools, and parts of CATBox have been used in graduate training at the Max Planck Institut for Molecular Genetics in Berlin.
- Author(s)A. Schliep,W. Hochstattler
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication28/02/2010
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note36 Illustrations, black and white; XII, 190 p. 36 illus.
- Weight347 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.