All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.94Trending at £10.13
- £24.00Trending at £33.03
- £20.74Trending at £21.11
- £9.90Trending at £11.05
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £44.82Trending at £49.50
- £21.48Trending at £23.38
About this product
- Author(s)Hans Jonasson
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication20/09/2016
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationPortland
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintProductivity Press
- Content Note72 black & white illustrations, 3 black & white tables
- Weight861 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Table Of ContentsIntroduction. Objectives. Overview. The Early Days. The Project Management Institute(R). The International Institute of Business Analysis(R). The Role of the Business Analyst. Where Is It All Going?. Book Project. Summary. Activity. Laying the Foundation. Objectives. Overview. Life Cycle Definitions. What Is a Body of Knowledge? Overview of PMI Applicable Standards. Overview of IIBA Framework and Standards. SEICMMI and Applicability. Which Standard to Use? Comments on Tool Standards. Business Analyst's Skills. Summary. Activity. CBAP Test Questions. Business Analysis. Planning and Monitoring. Objectives. Overview. The IIBA View. CBAP Test Questions. Elicitation. Objectives. Overview. The IIBA View. How to Select the Right Technique for Gathering Requirements. Customer Interviews. Observation or Job Shadowing. Studying Existing Systems. Studying Interfaces. Surveys. Discovery/JAD/Facilitated Sessions. Focus Groups. Market Research. Evaluate Best Practices . Prototyping. Storyboarding. Idea-Generating Techniques (Brainstorming). Tools for Virtual Environments. Requirements Prioritization Techniques. Summary. Activity. CBAP Test Questions. Requirements Management and Communication. Objectives. Overview. The IIBA Tasks. Summary. Activity. CBAP Test Questions. Enterprise Analysis. Objectives. Overview. The IIBA tasks. Conducting the Initial Risk Assessment. Preparing the Decision Package. Understanding the Business. Business Models. Summary. Activity. CBAP Test Questions.Requirements Analysis. Objectives. Overview. The IIBA Tasks. Specify and Model Requirements. Summary. Activity. CBAP Test Questions.Solution Assessment and Validation. Objectives. Overview. The IIBA Tasks. The Importance of Alternative Solutions. Selecting a Solution. Matching the Solution to the Needs of the Customer. Support Testing and Quality Assurance. Implementing and Supporting the Solution. Summary. Activity. CBAP Test Questions. Preparing for the Test. Taking the Test. Swede-Mart Case Study. Introduction. Strategy. Industry Background. Project Background. Distribution Center/Inventory Operations. Product Lines. Purchasing. Receiving. Accounts Payable. Order Processing and Shipping. Reporting. Summary. Interview with Store Buyer. Answers to Test Questions. Activity Solutions for Swede-Mart Case Study. Sources and Bibliography.
- Author BiographyHans Jonasson, CBAP, PMP, founder of JTC Unlimited, has more than 30 years of experience in the areas of project management, business analysis, and professional development training. He started his career with Volvo LTD in Gothenburg, Sweden, in 1980 as a systems analyst/programmer. In 1984 he moved to the United States to work on new development projects for EDS and General Motors. He has managed all aspects of software development projects for the automotive industry, with budgets that have ranged from $100,000 to $10 million. Hans is now based in Gothenburg, Sweden. He has taught introductory and advanced-level courses on project management, requirements gathering, CMMI(R), and process development, to more than 10,000 professionals at companies that include IBM, EDS, Ford Motors, DaimlerChrysler, General Dynamics, Citibank, and Volvo. Since 1996, he has been a Project Management Professional (PMP(R)) and member of the Project Management Institute (PMI(R)), as well as a frequent presenter at PMI events in North America and Europe for the last ten years. He is a member of the Swedish Chapter of PMI and the International Institute of Business Analysis (IIBA(TM)).
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.