All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.48Trending at £6.46
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.14Trending at £9.27
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £15.50Trending at £19.02
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £18.71Trending at £18.96
About this product
- DescriptionIncludes exercises, group activities, and areas for reflection that follow along with the training modules.
- Author BiographyGlenn Gamst is Professor and Chair of the Psychology Department at the University of La Verne, where he teaches the doctoral advanced statistics sequence. His research interests include the effects of multicultural variables on clinical outcome. Additional research interests focus on conversation memory and discourse processing. He received his PhD in experimental psychology from the University of Arkansas.
- Author(s)Aghop Der-Karabetian,Glenn C. Gamst,Richard H. Dana
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication01/02/2008
- GenreMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Width215 mm
- Height279 mm
- Edition StatementWorkbook ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.