Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.76
- £12.49Trending at £14.98
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
About this product
- DescriptionFor many Christians, the teachings of Jesus are core principles which inform all other beliefs that they hold. CBT therapists dealing with Christian clients must acknowledge and understand the complex issues that can arise in relation to their Christianity especially as these issues are often raised by the clients themselves.
- Author BiographyMichael L. Free is a Clinical Psychologist working with adults and adolescents in individual and couples therapy. He is a former lecturer in Clinical Psychology at Griffith University, Brisbane, Australia. He is the Author of Cognitive Therapy in Groups (Wiley-Blackwell, Second Edition, 2007)
- Author(s)Michael L. Free
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication22/11/2013
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationHoboken
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight634 g
- Width159 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.