All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.58Trending at £4.82
- £4.44Trending at £7.99
- £14.32Trending at £20.00
- £6.79Trending at £10.85
- £5.09Trending at £5.54
- £19.03Trending at £19.62
- £7.00Trending at £8.97
About this product
- DescriptionThis clinical manual provides a stepped-care CBT-based psychosocial intervention for use with individuals anxious about their appearance due to a disfigurement or another visible difference. It describes a detailed clinical intervention that includes practical advice on assessment and session-by-session guidance for addressing common issues.
- Author BiographyAlex Clarke is a clinical and health psychologist specializing in disfigurement and altered appearance. Andrew R. Thompson is Reader in Clinical Psychology at the University of Sheffield NHS Clinical Psychology Doctoral Training Programme. Elizabeth Jenkinson is a registered Practitioner Health Psychologist, Chartered Psychologist and Senior Lecturer in Health Psychology at the University of the West of England. Nichola Rumsey is Vocational Training Charitable TrustProfessor of Appearance Research at University of the West of England and is Co-Director of the Centre for Appearance Research. Rob Newell is Emeritus Professor of Nursing Research at the University of Bradford.
- Author(s)Alex Clarke,Andrew R. Thompson,Elizabeth Jenkinson,Nichola Rumsey,Robert Newell
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication29/11/2013
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables, figures
- Weight484 g
- Width172 mm
- Height243 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.