All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSuitable for those trainees across health and social care who are just starting to practice this therapeutic intervention, this book presents an introduction to the fundamentals of CBT theory, practice and skills.
- Author BiographyJane Simmons works as a Clinical Psychologist in adult mental health services in South Wales. She has previously worked as a project manager setting up an IAPT service in England. She has worked in the NHS since gaining her doctorate in Clinical Psychology in 2000 from the Oxford doctoral course of Clinical Psychology and also works in Independent Practice in Bristol. Rachel Griffiths is a Consultant Clinical Psychologist working in South Wales. She has worked in the NHS since gaining her doctorate in clinical Psychology in 2003 . Rachel has worked with adults with mental health problems in inpatient and community settings and currently works in a service for people with chronic pain.
- Author(s)Jane Simmons,Rachel Griffiths
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication10/12/2013
- GenreMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSAGE Publications Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight476 g
- Width170 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.09
- £6.82Trending at £9.97
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £14.94Trending at £18.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.65
- £24.19Trending at £25.18
- £25.99Trending at £28.47
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.