CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £9.61Trending at £10.02
- £6.48Trending at £7.79
- £21.48Trending at £28.92
- £10.61Trending at £13.08
- £11.85Trending at £15.16
- £14.79Trending at £16.91
- £13.77Trending at £15.98
About this product
- DescriptionCovers the must know information readers need to pass the Cisco CCNA exam 604-801 - in fewer than 300 pages. This guide aims to strengthen the readers' knowledge of networking technologies and Cisco-specific products, with twenty questions per chapter that relate directly to the objectives on the exam.
- Author BiographyAnthony V. Chiarella teaches at community colleges located in the upstate New York region. He holds a Master of Arts degree and a Bachelor of Science degree, which were both received from the State University of New York, Empire State College located in Saratoga Springs, NY. Anthony Chiarella operates as an independent networking consultant for his own business and for Distributed Applications Technology (DAT), which specializes in remote application technologies. He holds many professional level certifications, including CCNA, MCSE (Win NT & Win 2k), CNE, CCA, A+, N+, and CTT+. Anthony is a member of CompTIA and the local chapter of Skills USA.
- Author(s)Anthony Chiarella
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication08/08/2005
- GenreComputer Communications & Networking
- Place of PublicationClifton Park
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDelmar Cengage Learning
- Out-of-print date04/08/2016
- Weight431 g
- Width188 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.