All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.20Trending at £17.50
- £9.94Trending at £10.11
- £23.70Trending at £26.17
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £44.82Trending at £49.50
- £20.99Trending at £24.98
- £32.74Trending at £33.31
About this product
- DescriptionAddresses the role of repeaters in the CDMA network, their interaction with the network and the needed integrative design and optimization of the repeater-embedded network.
- Author(s)Joseph Shapira,Samuel Miller
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication18/01/2007
- GenreEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleInformation Technology: Transmission, Processing and Storage
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note221 Illustrations, black and white; XXIV, 424 p. 221 illus.
- Weight1780 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.