Save on Computer & IT
- £36.63Trending at £37.59
- £21.73Trending at £23.02
- £19.38Trending at £25.29
- £45.12Trending at £59.74
- £36.98Trending at £41.62
- £29.42Trending at £37.38
- £29.79Trending at £37.99
About this product
- DescriptionFully revised for the new CEH v.8 exam objectives from the EC-Council, this practical guide provides 500+ simulated CEH exam questions with in-depth answer explanations.
- Author BiographyMatt Walker, CEH, CPTS, is an IT security architect working for Hewlett-Packard. He has held a variety of networking and IT security positions, including most recently the IT security manager position at Marshall Space Flight Center (SAIC contract) and Kennedy Space Center (Lockheed Martin contract).
- Author(s)Matt Walker
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/08/2014
- FormatMixed media product
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleAll-in-One Series
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Out-of-print date08/11/2016
- Weight607 g
- Width185 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and CD-ROM
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.