All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCEMAF as a Census Method explores a re-vamped, non-traditional US census, built on a combination of four elements: administrative records; the continuously updated Master Address File; survey data; and modeling and imputation techniques.
- Author(s)David A. Swanson,Paula J. Walashek
- Date of Publication23/03/2011
- Series TitleSpringerBriefs in Population Studies
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content NoteVI, 46 p.
- Weight109 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement2011 ed.
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.10
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
- £23.12Trending at £34.98
- £14.94Trending at £18.98
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.49
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.