CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.70
- £15.91Trending at £19.92
- £13.01Trending at £19.94
- £10.99Trending at £14.41
- £2.50Trending at £4.15
- £4.78Trending at £4.96
About this product
- DescriptionExplores the metaphors and persuasive strategies used by leaders at Enron, Microsoft, AOL-TimeWarner, General Electric, IBM, Nortel, Canadian National Railways, Andersen, Disney, and Alcan-Pechiney-Alusuisse. This title serves as an introduction to the controversies and ambiguities in corporate accountability.
- Author BiographyJoel Amernic is professor, Rotman School of Management, University of Toronto. Russell Craig is professor, National Graduate School of Management, Australian National University.
- Author(s)Joel Amernic,Russell Craig
- PublisherMcGill-Queen's University Press
- Date of Publication04/09/2007
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationMontreal
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintMcGill-Queen's University Press
- Weight349 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.