CFO Insights: Delivering High Performance by Michael R. Sutcliff, Michael Donnellan (Hardback, 2006)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £2.81Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by better_world_books_uk
- Est. delivery by 4 Sep
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCFO Insights explores the implications of Accenture's high-performance finance research and interprets the link between high-performance businesses and the role of the CFO. Written from the CFO's perspective, it provides real-world, relevant examples and flagship interviews with CFOs of high-performing businesses.
- Author BiographyMichael Sutcliff is the managing partner of the Accenture Finance & Performance Management service line. Mr Sutcliff has extensive experience in strategy, business architecture, systems integration, business transformation and outsourcing engagements across multiple geographies and industries. His responsibilities include developing new service offerings and alliance relationships, and managing Accenture's consulting services of interest to senior finance executives. Since joining Accenture, Mr Sutcliff has specialized in large-scale finance transformation programs involving financial and strategic planning, enterprise performance management, finance operations and reporting, shared services and outsourcing, and tax compliance. In addition, Mr Sutcliff was involved with launching Accenture Finance Solutions as a new outsourcing business unit. Michael Donnellan is an executive partner in the Accenture Products operating group, which covers both the outsourcing and consulting businesses. Mr Donnellan has more than 20 years of experience in the professional services industry. He has also worked extensively on the research, development and deployment of innovative operating models. An engineer by background, Mr Donnellan has spent the last decade focusing on the new role of finance in the modern corporate enterprise. In 1997, he co-authored CFO: Architect of the Corporation's Future, which resulted in the adoption of new finance and accounting organizational models by numerous corporations around the world. In 2004, he co-authored CFO Insights: Achieving High Performance through Finance Business Process Outsourcing.
- Author(s)Michael Donnellan,Michael R. Sutcliff
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication31/03/2006
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Weight894 g
- Width180 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £4.96Trending at £5.98
- £5.78Trending at £7.99
- £34.00Trending at £40.49
- £19.99Trending at £20.26
- £16.50Trending at £21.36
- £7.56Trending at £8.01
- £14.67Trending at £23.12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.