Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £18.99Trending at £19.31
- £45.12Trending at £47.49
- £12.16Trending at £15.88
- £8.33Trending at £9.99
- £13.11Trending at £13.59
- £12.86Trending at £16.88
- £10.00Trending at £11.87
About this product
- DescriptionWhat generates shareholder value? How can it be evaluated? How can it influence investment decisions and corporate strategy? This title answers these questions by detailing the pioneering financial research carried out by HOLT Value Associates. It is useful for professionals working in finance and corporate strategy.
- Author BiographyHe has a B.S. in Mechanical Engineering from the University of Southern California and an MBA from the University of California-Berkeley. He has been published in economics, finance, and engineering journals, and in the Wall Street Journal and other business publications. Bart's work on the CFROI valuation model dates back to the late 1960s. The Journal of Investing has published two of his recent articles. Appearing in the Summer 1996 issue, The CFROI Life Cycle is an empirical study that underpins the CFROI-model's fade rates. The CFROI Valuation Model, published in the Spring 1998 issue, presents empirical support and argument for the CFROI-model's market-derived discount rate as superior to the conventional CAPM/beta approach used for estimating firms' costs of capital.
- Author(s)Bartley J. Madden
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication15/02/1999
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintButterworth-Heinemann Ltd
- Weight780 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.