Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £27.98
- £6.23Trending at £6.39
- £29.59Trending at £38.27
- £38.90Trending at £60.00
- £17.97Trending at £24.70
- £10.20Trending at £11.99
- £8.76Trending at £12.08
About this product
- DescriptionProvides a concise and fundamental information to assist students in passing the CIM exams. Presented in a compact, spiral bound format, this work features diagrams and bulleted lists to ensure that the key points are displayed. It includes a list of learning outcomes, hints and tips which are presented in each section.
- Author BiographyJohn Williams has taught leadership and management in a number of universities and undertaken a variety of research and consultancy projects with a diverse range of clients in the public and private sectors. His teaching and examining experience spans the range from Advanced Certificate and Diploma to Doctoral level In the course of his career he has worked in several countries in North America and Europe.
- Author(s)John Williams
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication08/11/2006
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleCIM Revision Cards
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintButterworth-Heinemann Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrated
- Weight150 g
- Width105 mm
- Height148 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.