CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.12
- £9.10Trending at £10.99
- £24.21Trending at £25.37
- £14.15Trending at £22.06
- £10.89Trending at £12.30
- £27.75Trending at £47.99
- £10.46Trending at £14.18
About this product
- DescriptionPresents the techniques and tips that help to model, texture and animate with Cinema 4D 11. Starting with the basic concepts, functions, and tools, this book covers features of version 11 such as Motion Clips, and advanced features such as MoGraph, Dynamics, Thinking Particles, HyperNURBS modeling, XPresso programming, and Advanced Renderer.
- Author Biographyis the owner of the Vreel 3D Entertainment production studio in Germany, a member of the CINEMA beta-team, and a freelance trainer for MAXON products. He develops CINEMA 4D plug-ins and serves as a forum community leader for creativecow.net and other German CINEMA 4D discussion boards.
- Author(s)Arndt von Koenigsmarck
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication09/04/2009
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFocal Press
- Content NoteApprox. 480 illustrations (500 in full color)
- Weight839 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.