Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.12
- £9.10Trending at £10.99
- £24.21Trending at £25.37
- £14.15Trending at £22.06
- £10.89Trending at £12.30
- £27.75Trending at £47.99
- £10.46Trending at £14.18
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a comprehensive, up-to-date revision of the market-leading CISSP training resource from the #1 name in IT security certification and training, Shon Harris.
- Author BiographyShon Harris, CISSP, is the founder and CEO of Logical Security LLC, an information security consultant, a former engineer in the Air Force's Information Warfare unit, an instructor, and an author. She has authored several international bestselling books on information security published by McGraw-Hill Education and Pearson which have sold over a million copies and have been translated into six languages. Ms. Harris authors academic textbooks, security articles for publication, and is a technical editor for Information Security Magazine. Ms. Harris has consulted for a large number of organizations in every business sector (financial, medical, retail, entertainment, utility) and several U.S. government agencies over the last 18 years. Ms. Harris provides high-end, advanced, and specialized consulting for organizations globally. She also works directly with law firms as a technical and expert witness on cases that range from patent infringement, criminal investigations, civil lawsuits and she specializes in cryptographic technologies. Ms. Harris has taught information security to a wide range of clients over the last 18 years, some of which have included; West Point, Microsoft, DHS, DoD, DoE, NSA, FBI, NASA, CDC, PWC, DISA, RSA, Visa, Intel, Cisco, Oracle, HP, Boeing, Northrop Grumman, Shell, Verizon, Citi, BoA, HSBC, Morgan Stanley, Symantec, Warner Brothers, Bridgestone, American Express, etc. Ms. Harris was recognized as one of the top 25 women in the Information Security field by Information Security Magazine.
- Author(s)Shon Harris
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/12/2000
- FormatMixed media product
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleAll-In-One
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Out-of-print date24/01/2017
- Content NoteIllustrations +
- Weight2281 g
- Width198 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine58 mm
- Contained items statementContains Hardback and CD-ROM
- Edition Statement6th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.