Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.02Trending at £23.26
- £23.72Trending at £26.09
- £42.67Trending at £47.62
- £36.75Trending at £40.48
- £37.00Trending at £40.48
- £30.21Trending at £31.28
- £31.00Trending at £32.27
About this product
- DescriptionOffers a complete coverage of the material on the Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) exam. With full treatment of all the 10 exam domains, as developed by the International Information Systems Security Certification Consortium (ISC2), this tool contains learning objectives at the beginning of each chapter.
- Author BiographyShon Harris, CISSP, MCSE, is the president of Logical Security, an IT security consulting and training company. She is a former engineer in the Air Force's Information Warfare unit, an instructor, and the bestselling author of the previous three editions of this book. Shon has taught computer and information security to a wide range of clients, including RSA, the Department of Defense, the Department of Energy, the National Security Agency (NSA), and many more.
- Author(s)Shon Harris
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/11/2007
- FormatMixed media product
- GenreComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Out-of-print date18/02/2010
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight2108 g
- Width193 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine67 mm
- Contained items statementContains 1 Hardback and 1 CD-ROM
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.