Consider these sponsored items
- £28.90Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe fast and easy way to secure your CISSP certification Are you a security professional seeking the valuable CISSP certification? Good for you! CISSP For Dummies is the ideal starting point on your journey, providing you with a friendly and accessible framework for studying for this highly sought-after certification.
- Author BiographyLawrence C. Miller, CISSP, is a veteran systems administration and information security professional who has consulted for Coca-Cola and Goldman Sachs. Peter H. Gregory, CISSP, is a security, risk, and technology director and a widely published author.
- Author(s)Lawrence C. Miller,Peter H. Gregory
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication10/06/2016
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight662 g
- Width188 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.96Trending at £24.46
- £17.29Trending at £28.05
- £23.56Trending at £40.08
- £11.91Trending at £20.03
- £15.17Trending at £23.99
- £8.63Trending at £16.51
- £17.28Trending at £22.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.