All listings for this product
Best-selling in Language
Save on Language
- £9.75Trending at £12.79
- £24.99Trending at £25.74
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £21.73Trending at £23.79
- £20.42Trending at £23.99
- £14.58Trending at £18.15
- £63.23Trending at £92.11
About this product
- DescriptionThe book outlines the different prespectives of academic excellence, pooled with entrepreneurship for new partnerships, focusing thus on an additional sense of innovation, fresh ideas and clever solutions in T&I training at universities. New projects of cooperation between universities and the market and international institutions are presented.
- Author BiographyMartin Forstner is Professor (Dr. phil. habil.) at the Fachbereich Translations-, Sprach- und Kulturwissenschaft of the Johannes Gutenberg-University Mainz. From 1996 to 2006 he was President of CIUTI. Since 2006 he is Secretary General of CIUTI. Hannelore Lee-Jahnke is Professor (Dr. phil.) at the University of Geneva. From 2003 to 2006 she was Vice-President of CIUTI and from 2006 to 2012 President of CIUTI. Since 2012 she is Honorary President of CIUTI. Mingjiong Chai is Professor and founder of the Graduate Institute of Interpretation and Translation, Shanghai International Studies University. He is now the Honorary Dean of the Institute. Since 2007, he has been the Vice Secretary General of the China National Committee of Master of Translation and Interpreting Education and since 2011 he has been a Council Member of CIUTI.
- PublisherPeter Lang AG, Internationaler Verlag der Wissenschaften
- Date of Publication21/11/2014
- GenreEncyclopedias & General Reference
- Place of PublicationPieterlen
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- First Published2014
- ImprintPeter Lang AG, Internationaler Verlag der Wissenschaften
- Weight650 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Edited byChai Mingjiong,Hannelore Lee-Jahnke,Martin Forstner
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.